Boiled down, we collect personal information for one of two reasons: 1) to better communicate with you, and 2) to accept online donations. At relevant points throughout the website, we’ll ask for personal details such as your name, contact information, and credit card details, as well as demographic and professional information. We may also collect information during your visit to one of our websites through our automatic data collection tools (“Data Collection Tools”), which include cookies, web beacons, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These Data Collection Tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website where you came from. These Data Collection Tools may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior and product information. When a visitor requests a page from any of our websites, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site.
How Hope Ignited uses your information
It’s pretty simple, really. We use it the way you ask us to. If you’ve made a transaction request online, such as a donation or request for information, we will process your information for that request. Credit card information is used only for payment processing and is not retained for any other purpose. From time to time, we may also contact you about opportunities or programs we feel may be of interest to you, but we will always give you the opportunity to decline or “opt out” of receiving such notices. Please see the process for opting out under “information modification.”
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do i select privacy preferences?
You may opt out of receiving communications from us by using one of the following methods:
(1) Select the email “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
(2) Write to us at the address below. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about which communications that you no longer wish to receive.
Please note that when you opt out of receiving certain communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Ask us to correct personal information that we hold about you which is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
• Ask us to erase your personal information from our files and systems where there is no good reason for us continuing to hold it.
• Object to us using your personal information to further our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) or where we are using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Ask us to restrict or suspend the use of your personal information, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or our reasons for using it.
• Ask us to transfer your personal information to another person or organization.
If you have given your consent to us processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us (see below – How can you contact us). Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information and, subject to our retention policy, we will dispose of your data securely.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including the use of Internet encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
All content on this site—such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software—is the sole and exclusive property of Hope Ignited, or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
License and site access
Hope Ignited grants you a limited, nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this site. You may not download or modify any portion of this site without the express written consent of Hope Ignited.
It shall be the policy of this charity to provide services to all eligible persons without regard to race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, veteran status, membership to any labor organization, political ideology, disability of an otherwise qualified individual, or any other legally protected basis, to the fullest extent provided by applicable federal, state, and local law. With regard to employment and volunteer participation, this charity complies with all laws and regulations applicable to it as a religious organization under the Federal statutes, Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. Section 2000e-1 et. seq. regarding nondiscrimination in employment and volunteer participation.
If you would like to change or remove your personal information, or modify the information you receive from Hope Ignited, please contact us at email@example.com